Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day 23: Rolling up some balls.

I caught a Tympole today when I played Pokemon White. It is so CUTE! I caught it, and then stopped playing. I hope that when I see its evolved form that it stays cute. I would hate to see it become some big ugly bullfrog or something. If it does, I think I may cry, or never ever battle with it. One thing I noticed is that unless you level grind for hours, you really have to listen to the hint-givers and go where they suggest you go in order to win. Before I battled Cilan, I was told to go to the Dreamyard and train. That's when I was given Pansear and the battle was a piece of cake. Now I am told to catch a Fighting-type Pokemon in order to combat the Leader's Normal-types. The trainer battles in the museum were super tough. That's why I followed the advice and I am now looking for a Fighting-type Pokemon. That's when I caught Tympole.

I am working on traveling back to Cloud Ruler Temple to give Martin the book in Oblivion. I also completed a few other quests in Cheydinhall as well.  I received a recommendation from the Mages Guild.  And saved the painter dude from the painted trolls in the painting world.  I found incriminating evidence against the Captain of the Guard.  Right now, I am in some cave on a weapons delivery for the Fighters Guild.  I have done this quest a couple times already today.  The first time I completed it, but the people I delivered the weapons to ended up dead.  It looks bad for my reputation, so I reloaded the file.  The second time I tried it I ended up protecting them too much and didn't look after myself.  I ended up dead.  That's even worse.  So I stopped playing and moved on to something else

And I looked up game completion times online this evening. I wanted a short game that I owned that I could play and post about in my gaming blog. The shortest game the person listed was one I owned.  That game was Katamari Damacy.  And I must say, it really is a short game.  I am already almost finished with it.  I am just doing the Make A Star levels, and in the hour that I played, I have already completed 6 stars.  I believe the constellations are optional, so I am not doing those.  I need to get more games completed, so researching the short games and completing those are key right now.  The longer games are fine to work on, but if I don't add some short games in the mix then I will not see results in this challenge until the end of it.

Well, that's what I played today.  And now I have a question for you.  What are you currently playing?  Leave your comments at the end of this post.  Also, if you have any tips on any of the games I am playing that will help me complete them faster, please tell me.  I have the feeling I will be using the Magic Whistle to teleport when I start playing Super Mario Bros. 3.

Until next time, have fun playing what you are playing.

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment