Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 18: White

I was so tired from working today that I took a long nap after I got back home.  So, my gaming time was quite low.  The only game I played today was Pokemon White.  It arrived in the mail, and I had to try it out and see if it was going to work.  So this blog post is going to be about my first impressions of the game.

I like how it has a little intro scene before the title screen.  And it was different than the usual "This is you.  This is your Pokemon.  This you battling others with your Pokemon." that you get with other games.

I don't like how my new modem can't be set up to connect my DS with the Wi-Fi at my house.  My old modem was able to do so with no problems.  But this one with its stupid WPA code instead of the needed WEP Key.  But that's not the game's fault.  It didn't know that I would have a modem that wouldn't be nice.

The Pokemon are so cute so far.  My favorite right now is Lillipup.  It's so SUPER CUTE.  I love the dogs of the Pokemon world, and this one is no exception.  The others I have caught are also cute as well.

The battles are laggy.  I don't like it right now, but it's not something that I will complain about forever.  I will get used to it.

The story so far is nice.

The random battles with all those Patrat are really getting annoying.  Walk a step, battle a Patrat.  One more step, one more Patrat.

I have Oshawott, Purrloin, Patrat, and Lillipup in my party.  They are cute and powerful.  I am hoping it will be a great game.  Despite not being able to trade and battle others unless I find some other wireless area.

So, until tomorrow, have fun with whatever game you are playing!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment