Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Day 29: Broken Files

Today I was going to try and work on the main story quests for Oblivion, but the worst thing happened.  My save file wouldn't load.  I tried several times to get it to load, but it wouldn't.  So, I deleted the file.  It's too bad, because I was nearly finished the main story questline.  Oh well, I guess it just wasn't meant to be yet.  I can always start again.

I also tried to make some progress with Final Fantasy XIII.  I haven't played it since June, I think.  I nearly beat the next boss, but I failed at the last moment.  And because it took so long to get to that point, I didn't bother trying again.

After that, I began the epilogue of Prince of Persia.  I really like the how the story continues after the events of Prince of Persia.  I didn't like how the game ended, so the epilogue is redeeming itself.

I also finally reached Castelia City in Pokemon White.  It's such a big city, and I love how the town is laid out.  It's so much different compared to the places in the GBA versions of Pokemon.  Right now, I am just exploring the city, trying to bring all of the dancing trainers together to form a group.  I only have one left to find.

I also put in some time in Osu! today.  Currently, I am ranked 1,040 in the U.S., and 20,985 in the world in osu!mania.  I am also in the Top 4.1% of gamers who recognize Osu! in the Raptr profiles.

I have a file of The Ballad of Gay Tony that I need to finish, so I am probably going to work on that tonight until I go to bed and tomorrow.  I may catch a few multiplayer matches while I have Grand Theft Auto IV playing.  So I know what I will be doing tomorrow.  And so, for the coming day, enjoy all the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment