Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day 13: Cheese for Everyone!

The title of this entry is probably my favorite quote from The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.  Today, I played Oblivion all day.  From the time I woke up until right before starting this post.  It's just been a save the world from daedric princes and other evil baddies.  More specifically, saving the realm of Sheogorath from the Greymarch.  I have been working on completing all of the quests in the Shivering Isles all day.  Currently, my character is standing in the church place after lighting the torch.

I broke down and bought a video game today.  I bought Pokemon White, and I shouldn't have.  I just really wanted to play a DS Pokemon game again.  I played Diamond last year, but it was a borrowed copy and I had to return it.  I will be glad to trade Pokemon with my friends again.

But my eBay journey didn't stop there today.  I actually put three of my games up for sale/auction.  If you are interested, I will post the links below.

Xenosaga: Episode I - Der Wille zur Macht

NCAA Basketball

NBA Live 95

I have another copy of Xenosaga I, so I don't need this one.  And the other two games I have never played before.  I have never owned a Super Nintendo, so I don't even know if they work.  Unfortunately for now, I am unable to ship outside the country.  However, if you are interested in these items, leave a comment or contact me personally and we can go from there.  It's just for the random eBayers that I am uneasy about shipping outside of the U.S.

Tomorrow I will be working on more video games.  I don't know what.  I should focus on completing what I have started, but that rarely happens.  Anyway, until tomorrow, have fun playing whatever it is that you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment