Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day 28: Day Off

Today I took a day off from playing video games.  Kind of.  I still played, but it was only for a total of about 20-30 minutes.  I have learned that if you throw the whole of yourself into something and not take a break once in a while, you get burnt out and decide to abandon the whole thing.  So today was a day off.

I don't think I will do this often.  Every four weeks or so I will just not play anything to give myself a break from it.  That way, I don't play something just to have something to write about.

Instead of playing something from the list, today I played and recorded some gameplay of Boardgame-online.com  When I finished putting it together, because it took about 45 minutes to finish the game, I will post it here for all to see.

Well that's all from me.  For the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment