Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day 27: A Racing Day

I wish I had played more games I wanted to today.  The only thing I made any actual progress was Pokemon White.  And even that was only a couple Team Plasma battles.  I raised Pansear's Level by 2 though, so it wasn't all a waste.

Today was mainly spent entertaining a 6-year-old with racing games.  We played almost every racing game I own.  We raced cars, trucks, 4 wheelers, and bicycles.  I had to stop playing with him because his little fits when he lost were making me so angry.  So I had him play single player races instead.  That way I could just help him instead of having to drive two vehicles at once.

The game that kept his attention the most was Mountain Bike Adrenaline.  I don't play it because I get enough bike riding done in my life that I don't want to do it in a game.  My brother said I should buy it because at the time bicycling was just something I did for fun.  It still is, but sometimes even riding a bike is work.  Anyway, I handed him the controller, told him what buttons to push to move the character, and let him free roam the Alps.  I am so glad I was able to get to stop for a moment and calm down.

So, today wasn't a productive one for the challenge, but it was productive in finding a way to settle down a kid who acts as if sugar is his oxygen.

And that, everyone, is all I have for today.  For the coming day, enjoy every game you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment