Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day 14: Madgod's Blessings

Today was another day filled with playing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.  I tried playing other games, but I just couldn't stay interested in them long enough to continue playing them.  So this entry will be short, in that I will only be writing about what I did in Oblivion.

Today, I basically finished the main questline of the Shivering Isles.  I chose to become the Duke of Mania.  Then I easily defeated all the foes in my path to become Sheogorath.  And that's all.

I guess it was shorter than I thought.  I don't want to go into too much detail just in case there are people who haven't played the game or the Shivering Isles expansion.

I would say that I plan to work on FireRed and The Adventure of Link, but chances are I won't.  I am just really into Oblivion right now.  The one thing that holds true for Oblivion is that I always get bored with it.  I will get bored with closing Oblivion gates or fetch quests that I will stop playing it and move on to something that I will most likely not complete.

What I should do is have someone only give me access to one video game.  Have this person hide or lock up the rest of the collection and only give me something else to play when the end credits are rolling.

Well, I have an important meeting tomorrow.  So, until then, have fun playing whatever it is that you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment