Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day 7: No progress...yet.

I am seriously considering halting the playthrough of The Adventure of Link for now and moving on to another console game.  I made absolutely no progress on it as of the typing of this entry.  I am also thinking of just skipping this dungeon altogether and continuing the journey to the next one.  I have the item from Midoro already, and since I will just start back over at Northern Palace every time I run out of lives, I can just save Midoro's boss for later.

I guess there was some leftover angry feelings from yesterday still inside me when I played today that I couldn't stand playing for too long of a time.  I nearly reached the boss of Midoro Palace, but those red armored enemies killed me every time.  It is just so frustrating.  I have the map of this dungeon memorized, so the only thing I have to worry about is defeating the enemies along the way.  And asking for help is pointless because I can't even reach the place where I would normally ask for help.

Oh well.  I will try again right now.  Just wait...

Well, I got to the boss.  I removed two of his heads.  And then when I had him down to one bar of health, I died.

I think I may play a quick and easy game tomorrow after I get home from work just so I can say that I have more than one game completed in the challenge.

I played a little bit more of FireRed today.  Since I am recording the gameplay, I don't want to give away too many details.  What I can say is that I didn't play very long.  Only 15 minutes.

And when I was too angry to play more of The Adventure of Link, I play some of The Sims 3.  I still don't like the indirect controls, but I do like how I can actually travel along with my character as he goes to work or to stores and other places.  My character is a bit weird.  He prefers to be alone, but he's in the political career track.  He lives a pretty basic life.  Wakes up, goes to work, comes home, sleeps, and the cycle repeats.  He eats and does other activities now and then, but for the most part he saves that stuff for the weekend when he's not polishing podiums.

Well, that's all the progress for the challenge I made today.  I wish it could have been more.  So, until tomorrow, have fun playing whatever it is that you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment