Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 8: Due to some recent events...

I wasn't up for playing any games today.  I got home from work today, and then some stuff happened that made me feel really sad.  Some could say I was depressed by what happened, but I don't feel depressed.  Just let down and disappointed.  Anyway, I just wasn't in the mood to play anything.  If you want, I talk about all of it in my personal blog entry today.  There you can read any and all (or rather, most) things about my life.  My personal blog is titled


It is actually the second chapter of my life, recording the events of my life from September 13, 2012 to the present.  Like this blog here, I update Re-Ascension daily.  The only difference is that it is all of my life, whereas this is strictly gaming related.  There is also a first chapter to this called


where it chronicled my life from April 20, 2011 to September 6, 2012.  It also summarizes my life up to April 20, 2011 as well.  So, there's all of that to read up on my life.  And it is quite a long read.  Altogether, there are 585 entries between the two personal blogs at thefinalfantasy.com and it continues to grow daily.

But, I am not going to post an entry without any news of gaming stuff; at least not intentionally.

I received my copy of Xenosaga III today in the mail.  I did try it out to see if the game works.  It does.  I hope it enjoyed it's cross-country journey, because for now it will be taking a spot in my games cabinet.  I guess in a way, the game is grounded and is not allowed to play.  Oh well...

I also checked my copy of Grand Turismo 4 today.  It works, too.  And with that, I have hit my video game purchasing limit for a while.  Reasons why are discussed in Re-Asension, which is linked above.

And with that, I shall close this entry.  So, until tomorrow, have fun playing whatever it is that you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment