Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 3: I wish I could go Sonic's speed today.

Due to work lasting three-and-a-half hours longer than it should, I didn't get a chance to do as much gaming as I had wanted.  But I did a few stages just a few minutes ago so I wouldn't have nothing to write about.

Well, my progress in Sonic Unleashed is inching closer and closer to completion.  I currently have five lives with forty-six Sun Medals and thirty-three Moon Medals.  I have completed all of the Apotos stages, having received Sonic's final special attack.  I guess I should also say that I have finished all of the stages in Mazuri as well (all one of them).

Anyway, my main gaming news of the day is about a game I don't have yet.  I wish it would hurry up and arrive.  I ordered a copy of Xenosaga III to complete the series, and it hasn't gotten here yet.  I know where it is too.  It is in Kearny, New Jersey.  The odd thing is that the game is coming from Indiana.  To my house, in Ohio.  Why is it in New Jersey then?  I don't know.  The shipping said it should arrive by Friday, so maybe it will get here.  I have been waiting more than a week already.  I just don't understand why it would need to have such a long detour.  New Jersey is NOT on the way to Ohio.

Well, the good news is that I don't have to work tomorrow.  I do have to work on Friday, though.  But still, it looks like I may be able to get a lot more done tomorrow than I had planned.  I am off to bed now.  Until tomorrow, have fun playing whatever it is that you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment