Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day 21: Sickly

For the first half of the day, I played Pokemon White.  I arrived in Nacrene City, and I am ready to attack the Gym.  All I know about the Gym is that the Leader uses Normal-type Pokemon.  That's kind of nice considering that three of my main party are also Normal-type.  I have nine Pokemon at my disposal, so I could always change the layout.  Here's what I have:

Pidove - Level 10
Blitzle - Level 10
Woobat - Level 10
*Pansear - Level 13
*Patrat - Level 13
*Lillipup - Level 13
*Oshawott - Level 14
*Purloin - Level 14
*Audino - Level 14

Those with asterisks are my party members.  Actually, those six are also the first six that I received.  Other than switching them around within the group to change who is brought out first in battle, these six have been at my side the whole time.  My favorite Pokemon in battle is Audino, because she is my tank.  She can take a hit, and also deal a hit as well.  Design-wise, it is still Lillipup.  She is so CUTE!

The second half of the day I played more Oblivion.  It may not seem like much considering the amount of time I played, but I only completed five more quests today.  I have 21 quests in active status.  I am a little disappointed that I only completed a handful today, especially after having played so much of it today.  But once those active quests finish, I will be so much closer to completing the game.

I made a spur of the moment gaming video last night after I posted my entry.  It only makes sense to feature it here as well.
I have been watching the anime this song is from, and when I saw that there were osu! beatmaps already made for it, I jumped at the opportunity to play them and record a video of it.  At the time of the recording, I ranked 37th for the song worldwide.  Now that a day has gone by, I am now in 59th worldwide.  I am going to try and change that.

(I am playing the song right now)

1st Try:  I advanced to 47th Place.  Let's go again.
2nd Try: I failed to even reach my best score, I finished in 50th.  One more time.
3rd Try: Again, I failed to beat my score.  This time coming in 48th Place.

Anyway, it is a really impressive score and accuracy percentage for myself.  My best for the song is 99.50%.  I only missed the beat on one note, but it wasn't even a total miss.  Oh well, I can always try again later.

Well, that's all I have to write about today.  I hope that in you have fun playing whatever you play in the coming day!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment