Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 15: A whole bunch, but not much.

A majority of the gaming I did today was with online multiplayer stuff.  First, I played in two Deathmatch mode rounds in Grand Theft Auto IV.  The first had five players.  I was slow to start, because I haven't played multiplayer in quite a while.  I forgot how to aim and use my weapons.  But in the end, I won.

The second was directly after the first, and I was still on my killing spree.  I managed to win again, this time by nearly $700.  There were originally 16 people playing, but as time ticked down, the amount of players dwindled down to seven.  My opponents sounded really young, you could say that they weren't playing an age appropriate game.  I am not very skilled at GTA IV's Deathmatch, but my opponents were all much less skilled than I was.  I finished with 22 kills in thirty minutes, the other players were all single digits.  In their defense, I also had the highest number of deaths (19).  I am good at shooting, but I leave myself open a lot.

After that, I played a couple rounds in Need for Speed: Most Wanted's multiplayer.  And I have to say, I am horrible at racing!  The only time I ever win is when I am in a team race and I happen to be on the winning team.  Otherwise, I always finish a race in the bottom three.  Today was a little different.  The game wouldn't load the next race, despite all of us being at the meetup.  In the end, I and several other players left the game.

Do you want someone to play with?  I know I always do.  Well then, you should consider adding me to your PSN friends list.  I don't have a lot of games with online multiplayer, but I do play the ones I own sometimes.

Grand Theft Auto IV
Portal 2
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Metal Gear Solid 4 (though I have been told that the servers are closed for that)

If there are any games with online multiplayer that you think I should consider purchasing, feel free to leave all suggestions in the comments section.

The rest of the day was spent just messing around with Romancing Saga.  I started work on Albert's journey of the game.  I have the guidebook for this game, so completing this game might be easy.  I am only going to do Albert's journey to complete this game.  Since his storyline focuses on the events of the game, he will experience the most out of the eight protagonists.  So his journey will feel the most complete.

Well, that's is all I have for today.  So, until tomorrow, have fun playing whatever it is that you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment