Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day 22: Working on saving the world.

Today I mainly played Oblivion.  I worked on the main story quests.  Right now, I am on my way to retrieve the Amulet of Kings from the Mythic Dawn cult.  I also joined the Dark Brotherhood, and completed a couple kills for them.  Unfortunately, I forgot that I had contracted Porphyric Hemophilia and I went to sleep.  When I woke up, I was a vampire.  And now I am stuck with it because I am nowhere near Skingrad to start the quest to fix it.  I hate being a vampire.  It makes my character so ugly, and it makes him look like he's 500 years old.  I think I will just have to deal with it, because I want to complete the game and I can't be wasting time trying to find a cure.  Also, I kind of want to know what happens if I don't feed regularly.

The only other game I played today was osu!.  It is also the game I playing right now as I type this entry.  I even hosted a room for a while this evening.  Right now, I am in a room that is playing a lot of anime songs.  I always end up in the middle of the group when we finish.  I don't watch a lot of shows the songs are in, and therefore I don't have the songs on my computer.  I think it may surprise some people when I perform well on songs I have never played before.  But then again, it probably doesn't.

Tomorrow I am going to work on completing some games.  I can't resort to Oblivion every time I get bored.  I should be playing games that I can complete quickly.  And an open-world game like Oblivion is not one of those games.

Until next time, have fun playing whatever you decide to play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment