Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day 4: One done, and on to the Next!

Because today was Independence Day, I got the day off from work.  So instead of seeing fireworks, I played Sonic Unleashed all day.  Fireworks wouldn't have really been fun anyway, because it has rained all day!

Anyway, with all this time today of having nothing other than gaming to do, I managed to finished Sonic Unleashed!  I was getting frustrated by the end of it, because I was so close to completing it, and I kept being denied the win.  Dark Gaia was like "You shall not move on to the next game!  You must fight me...FOREVER!!!  Muahahaha!"

In the end, I won, the world was saved, and I said goodbye to my furry friend Chip.

So, one game done.  Only 304 more to go.

I have also chosen which game I will be playing next.  The winner is...

That's right, The Legend of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.  This game is one of four featured on The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition.  I have never really played much of this game before, because I have no idea how to play it.  The only Zelda game I have ever finished is Spirit Tracks, and that took me forever to do.  I am thinking of employing massive help during my time playing this game.  I feel a little bad for my Zelda game friends, because they are about to be bombarded with questions.

Luckily for them, I will begin playing this game tomorrow.  So they have until after my work is done tomorrow to leave the planet.  Otherwise, I will use all means of communication necessary to bother them with my endless flood of "Can you help me get past this part?"'s.

That also is enough time to suggest a different game for me to play.  If the rain lets up, then I should be done working at about noon tomorrow.  So, just leave a comment on what game I should play, and I will change over to it.

I am preparing a video with my thoughts of Sonic Unleashed.  But if it falls through, be prepared with a blog post dedicated to my thoughts of the game.  The reason I am not writing about that tonight is because I have to be up at 5am tomorrow morning, and I am starting to get tired.  But make sure to watch out for it.

Well, I am headed to bed.  Actually, I have a personal life blog entry to type.  After that, then I'm going to bed.  So, until tomorrow, have fun playing whatever it is that you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment