Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day 20: Dreaming in the Dreamyard

I played two games today.  The first was The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.  I completed a few quests and even advanced the main quest line some.  I am currently in Chorrol at Level 12.  I have completed 42 quests out of the more than 200 quests in the game.  Of course, I should just go and do only the main story quests.  That would technically give me the completion of the game.

Anyway, I finally finished the Meridia quest; then because I had to cure a disease, I went in to Skingrad to heal.  That's when I joined the Mages Guild and completed the Glarthir quest.  After that, I delivered the Amulet of Kings to Weynon Priory.  Then, I worked on joining the Fighters Guild and receiving the Chorrol recommendation at the Mages Guild there.  That's where I am at in the game right now.  I am waiting for Earana to translate the book so I can steal it back from her and give it to Teekeus for my recommendation.  After that, I think I will go and work on the main quests some more.  Or maybe since it will be Sunday, I should go and do the Dark Brotherhood quests.  There's nothing that says celebrate the holy day more than some fake computer generated assassinations.  I also have lots of stolen goods to take to Ongar in Bruma.  Then I get a better standing in the Thieves Guild.

I also received the first Gym Badge in Pokemon White today.  I have to say that the difficulty level of this game is much higher than FireRed, LeafGreen, or Sapphire.  Normally, I can get the first badge easily.  But this Gym battle proved tough.  I had five Pokemon, and I only finished the match with two of them.  I was fighting Cilan (since my starter was Oshawott).  Right now, I am in the Dreamyard with Bianca, getting ready to move on in the game.

Tomorrow I will continue to work on completing the big list of games.  I don't have a specific plan of what I will play, but I do know that I will play as much as possible tomorrow.  And until then, have fun playing whatever it is you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment