Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 19: I just can't decide.

I had one of those days where I just couldn't get motivated enough to stick to one game today.  I started with Pokemon White, but when I got to the first gym, I stopped playing.  I have four Pokemon now.  Other than that, there isn't a lot to say about the game.  The moves the Pokemon have are all pretty basic still.  Nothing that you don't see in the other games.  My Lillipup has picked up two items so far.  That's cool.  I really like that about Zigzagoon and Meowth as well.

Then I tried playing Grand Theft Auto IV.  Anymore, I play the multiplayer.  There wasn't a lot of activity today, so I didn't play long.  It's just not fun when it is just you and someone else trying to kill each other in a deathmatch.  And when there is still 58 minutes left on the clock, you don't play long.

And in Oblivion, I grew to Level 10.  It wasn't anything special.  I left the Shivering Isles, and returned to work on the main quest.  And then I got sidetracked and went and did the quest for Meridia.  I completed the quest, it wasn't difficult.  I was almost back to the statue when the game froze.  I decided to not play any more after that.  Luckily, the game autosaves a lot.  So it won't be too frustrating going back to the statue.

The plan for tomorrow is to finish at least one game I have a save file for.  It's a big list, and I can't remember everything that I have on the list.  So, until then, have fun playing whatever it is you choose to play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment