Saturday, July 27, 2013

Day 26: How many floors does this thing have?

I played Dark Cloud a lot today.  I am still working on the first dungeon.  It can't be too much longer that I will either reach the center of the planet or I will finally meet Dran, the person I was sent to find in the cave.  I have gotten much better at keeping my weapons from breaking and keeping myself alive in the cave.  If a weapon does break or I do die, I simply reset the game and try again.  Though the real world doesn't have a reset button, this game does and I make full use of it.

I have Macho's House and the Item Shop in Norune Village finished.  I still have Toan's house, Paige's  house, and Claude's house to finish.  And the small windmill.  And whatever else there is to put in this place.  I don't know.  I thought I was getting close to finishing the village when the Atla in the levels started decreasing, but then it went back up to eight per floor.  So, who knows when it will be finished.

I still really like the game.  And most likely I will spend the night playing.  Since tomorrow's Saturday, I have no obligations other than washing laundry and feeding my pets.  So maybe a marathon gaming session is in order.  I don't know.

I also played some great songs in Osu! this evening.  I went up against a first-class Portuguese player and had several close matches.  One song only had 127 points between the two of us.  Unfortunately, I lost every song we played.  But I was having so much fun that I didn't mind losing.  Going up against such an advanced player and coming so close every time was more fun than winning against a whole room of new players.  I did that tonight as well.  It isn't fun for me.

Well, I didn't play anything else today, and I wrote about all I had to write about, so I am going to get back to playing.  For the coming day, have fun with whatever game you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment