Friday, July 12, 2013

Day 12: Yes, I am smarter than a 5th Grader.

I didn't play a lot of video games today.  Stuff happened to me today that I discussed in my personal blog, and I didn't have time to play as I had planned for today.  But I did play some.

First, I played Need for Speed (2008) with the kid I am tutoring.  He came over to visit after he went swimming.  He and my brother were here while the kid's Aunt was on her way home.  So while he waited, we drove cars into walls and other cars.

Then, I played Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader? on my DS.  I got all of the questions right, and even the final bonus question as well.  So, I am going to go ahead and call this game completed.  I received the maximum score, and that is all I can do in this timeframe.  I am certainly not going to go through all 6,000 of those questions.

Tomorrow is, as of right now, completely free to play the day away.  I intend to do just that, but I wouldn't be surprised if something came up.  I will try though.

Well, that's all I have for today.  Sorry that this entry is so short.  I don't have any gaming news to talk about.  I am not making any more game purchases for now, though I would like a set of Rock Band instruments and game.

So, until tomorrow, have fun playing whatever it is that you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment