Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day 123: Random Draw

There wasn't a whole lot of gaming done today.  I continued to help my friend get his Platinum trophy for Need for Speed: Most Wanted today.  It was a lot of fun.  Toward the end, a PSN friend of mine joined our game, and made me go from 2nd Place to 3rd Place.  I am not good at racing games at all!

The group stages have been announced for the Osu! World Cup.  The United States is in Group H along with Latvia, Italy, and New Zealand.  The U.S. team is ranked as one of the top seeded teams, so the chance that they'll move on to the Knockout Stage is high.  However, you never can tell.

I explored a little more of Castelia City in Pokémon White while I was waiting around at work today.  Other than that, I played some GTA Online, and earned enough money to buy a garage.  Now I have somewhere to park my car.  Whenever I figure out how to use the ID thing on my car and find it.

Tomorrow I think I will play either Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, or Final Fantasy XIII or XIII-2.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment