Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day 94: An early turn-in.

I am heading to bed directly after posting this and sharing it with the world, so I will try and make this quick.

I still haven't played GTA Online.  They company says that most of the problems that I have come across were fixed this morning.  I say that at 5pm today, the problems were still there.  On top of that, I had to remake my character because it didn't save, despite me clicking Save & Continue.  So now I made my character and I look similar.  I gave him a similar hair style, and I gave me a similar facial hair pattern.  I did advance to the start of the initial scene in multiplayer a couple times.  But that was it.

In other news, I continued the story in Final Fantasy Tactics A2.  I will be taking my DS with me to work tomorrow, because I may finish early enough to need something to do.  I have to be in town until at least 9am to pay the electric bill, so I think I'll need something.  Especially if I finish at 7am like I did two weeks ago.

Well, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment