Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 106: Creeping Along

I spent the whole day playing Xenosaga Episode I, and I still haven't finished it.  And it's not fair that I haven't finished it.  I got to the final battle once.  Like, the actual final enemy the party had to fight.  And then I died, and I haven't made it back to that point since.  The first time, I got to the final battle, and depleted the enemy's HP to only 1/4 of the original amount.  Second time, I could even defeat Albedo.  The third and fourth times, I can't even reach Albedo.

I am just overthinking all of it.  But it can't be helped because I am so close to finishing the game.  By the time I fight all of the enemies on the elevator and on the path to the final battle, every party member is at Level 39.  Now, to me it seems that is a good place to be, because the random battles seem fine.  It is just that I am trying to hard to think strategically, and my strategies don't seem to be working.

So, my plan is to take a break from it.  Maybe when my head cools down from the frustration I will be able to think clearly about the situation.

However, I don't know what to play in the meantime.  And it doesn't help that I put an order in for Pokémon Black 2 and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix Limited Edition.  Those two games should be here by the 24th of this month.  Maybe I will try and finish something I already have a save file for.  I haven't played Skyrim in a while.

Well, that's all from me.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment