Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day 103: GTA V Final Review

Well, I set out to complete a game today, and I was successful.  I finished every story mission in Grand Theft Auto V.  The credits are literally rolling as I am typing this.  I am glad to have finished it, and to have finished any game.  It's been far too long since I completed a game.  Anyway, I really like the story of Grand Theft Auto V.  That, coupled with a good soundtrack and outstanding graphics, made this one of my favorite games ever.

I was surprised at how far the developers went to push the envelope when they made this game.  I never thought I would ever play a game where I would get to see the inside a person's skull.  And the nudity was something you don't normally see in video games either.  I am really surprised that GTA V didn't receive an AO rating rather than the MA rating it received.  This was probably the most adult-themed game I have seen in my life.
WARNING!!  SPOILERS!!
The last mission allowed me to do what I have wanted to do ever since I met Trevor, and that was to kill him.  I never liked his character, and I wanted to see him die so many times.  I never expected that I would get to burn him alive, though.  That was brutal.  Really brutal.  If I do play through this game again, I will probably choose Option C.  I will never choose Option A.  I mean, why would I kill myself?

Gosh, how long are these credits?  It's played through like four songs now.

Now that I have finished GTA V, I can mark it off the list and work on finishing other games.  I am really close to finishing Final Fantasy XIII.  I have been in the same spot in FF XIII for months.  I think it would be a nice weekend project for me.  And I am also close to finishing Xenosaga Episode I as well.  The only problem I have with finishing both of those games is that the enemies are very difficult to get defeat.  That's why I haven't finished them yet.  So I will be turning to the trusty Internet for help in that regard.  That's what it's there for, after all.

Well, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment