Friday, October 25, 2013

Day 116: My Eyes Hurt.

The only gaming I did today was checking to see if my copy of Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded works.  It arrived in the mail today.  When I got home from work, my eyes felt like they wanted to melt, so I slept a long time.  I even answered the phone today and don't remember what I said or who or what the person on the other end was or said.  I was just so tired when I got home.

Anyway, I am done buying video games.  At least for a while.  If all goes well, I will only have to purchase the two newest Final Fantasy games (Lightning Returns and XV) when they are released.  I really hope I win a copy of X/X-2 HD.  It will save me $40.

But until then, I still have so many games I need to play.  Tomorrow should be filled with all sorts of gaming done.  I wish I could say that I have a game I can one shot and play through tomorrow, but I don't think I do.  If I did, I would be more than happy to do it just to get it checked off the list.  Oh well.  I will think of something.

Anyway, the poll for the Talent Competition ends at 3:30pm EDST tomorrow (Friday).  That's give you all about 13 hours to sign up as a member of EnixOrigin forums, and vote for me.  I really hope you vote for me!

Well, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment