Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 99: Anything but 666.

Well, I am now in 28th Place in this month's osu!mania monthly competition.  And I am only 1,570 points from passing #27.  As for my overall standings, that has improved as well.  I am #647 in the United States, and #11,467 in the world.  I spent a lot of time trying to improve on maps that I have a score of less than 950,000 points.  It is taking a while, considering I have over 3000 maps.  But I started the day as #666 in the country, and ended at #647; so it was a good day.  Also, I wanted to be anything other than #666.

The only other game I played today was Grand Theft Auto V.  I played both the story mode and online.  In Online, I am at Level 8 with 24,194 RP in the Ohio Moguls crew.  And in story mode, I have completed 43.41% of the game.  I still hate playing as Trevor, but I just get it over with.

I have an interesting side topic for tomorrow's entry, so you will have to come back for that.  I will try and not wing it like I usually do the side topics.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment