Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day 107: One more finished!

So the big news of the day is that registration has begun for this year's Osu! World Cup.  So far there are two teams entered; one representing Germany and the other representing Italy.  I of course, have started my analysis of the team members and will be making my predictions as more teams confirm their participation.  I am really excited, because this is the start of the competitive season and it will be my first competitive season.

Along with doing the analysis, I have thought about making a team intro video for the teams.  I saw one I liked back when the GTA V crews were recruiting new members.  I started on Italy's today.  I have it half finished.  I just have to add the other team members and then set some music at the silent parts.

In other news, I finished the main story quests in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.  So, I am going to count it as complete on the list.  And after that, I started a save file for Ape Escape 3.  I have already captured Monkey White, so I'm about 15% complete in the story already.  I still haven't put Xenosaga Episode I back in the games cabinet, because I intend to try finishing it sometime soon.  Maybe I will find an online strategy that is guaranteed to work and use it.

Well, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment