Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 96: My True Thoughts on GTA Online

I finally got to play GTA Online today.  It is much better now that I no longer have to look at a loading screen, though I still have to look at one occasionally.  The jobs are fun, and I like how it is more based on the community aspect rather than "kill these people, drive these cars".  The competition is tough, but that's to be expected.  After all, the game sold millions of copies, and it seems like everyone is a pro at it compared to me.

In my current crew Ohio Moguls, I rank 6th out of the 12 players overall.  I have 10,050 RP.  I have done a Team Last Man Standing match (in which I was the first one dead), and a Deathmatch (in which I place 7th out of 10).

GTA Online is really fun.  I can see myself spending many nights playing this.  For more information about my crew's standings, just click and visit Ohio Moguls.

In other gaming news, Osu! is currently restructuring the Leader Boards for the overall modes.  For a while now, the Leader Boards have been cluttered with players who no longer play actively.  This new format removes the inactive players from the Boards.  If the inactive become active again, their standings will go back to where they were before (*adjusted for new rankings, of course).

Anyway, with this new system in place, I have been given a big jump to my standings in osu!mania.  I am ranked #648 in the U.S., and #11,522 in the world.  This is great for me, because it means that if I stay active and others become inactive, my ranking will naturally raise higher and higher because the inactive players will be removed from the list.

Unfortunately, that also means that until I become better at Osu! standard, I won't be back on that leader board until I rank on a map again.  It's the only mode of the game that I don't play well.

Finally, I completed a few more quests in Final Fantasy Tactics A2 today.  I have made it to the third area of the game (Baptiste something).  And I started to play The World Ends With You today as well.  I am not used to always using the stylus, so this game will take some getting used to.

Well, that's all for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment