Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 100: I think I'm almost done.

I only have 26 missions left to complete in Grand Theft Auto V.  Overall, I am 52.78% complete.  I have almost all of the random events finished (13/14).  My brother walked in while I was playing and said that the graphics looked very realistic.  He liked how the vehicles looked like actual vehicles.  Anyway, my favorite part about the game is that you can switch between the characters.  It makes the missions fresh.  Rather than playing as one character for 50+ missions, you get to play as the three of them.  I will be glad when I finish the story.  Then I can devote more time to the online gameplay.

I am almost #27 in this month's osu!mania competition!  I have shortened the gap between me and the current #27 to only 14,505 points.  I had to play the annoying Mermaid Girl song about 15 times in order to get my score and accuracy up enough to where I would like it.  As for my overall rankings, they are at the same area they were yesterday.  I currently have second place on a song that was released today.  So, that's always cool!

Today I thought I'd try and play Final Fantasy VI and see how far I could get.  But then I thought about the games I am already playing, and I didn't want to add to the list.  I need to finish something before I start playing something else.

Well, that's all from me.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!  Also, the special side topic I was going to talk about has been pushed back until tomorrow.  I wasn't finished working on it, so I'm going to postpone it for now.

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment