Thursday, October 24, 2013

Day 115: Still playing in the woods...

I think I need to develop a new playing style in Pokémon White.  This whole "I must walk through every patch of grass" is taking forever.  I am still in the Pinwheel Forest trying to stop the thieves and return the Dragon Skull.  Honestly, if I was Team Plasma, I would have left the forest already.  After 3 days, I still haven't made it to your location.

And all of those random battles!  I go one step and a Pokémon just has to come out and attack me.  Isn't it enough proof that I am not one to be messed with having defeated your friend just one step ago?  Why must you up and attack me?  Revenge, maybe?  And it's all those Sewaddles and Petitlils.

Anyway, I am hope that this time tomorrow I will not be the forest.  I will probably play until I leave for town in a few hours.

Well, that's all from me.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

Also, the final voting has started for the Talent Competition I entered.  If you could, vote for me by going here.  I really want to win, and I can only do so by getting more votes.  And in case you haven't seen my entries for the three rounds of the competition, here they are:

Round 1

Round 2

And the Final Round
(Apparently it is unable to find it, which sucks.  Here is the link though.)

Anyway, I really need the votes, and I would appreciated it if you'd go and vote for me.  It really means a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment