Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 110: Building a Team

The status on the Osu! World Cup hasn't changed since the last time updated.  There are still only 9 teams competing so far.  I guess the other countries are still trying to figure out who will be playing on the teams?  I don't know.

I played Ape Escape 3 today.  I am almost finished with the main story.  I am at the point of the game after Monkey Pink runs away.  Not a lot can be said about it, because I am not sticking around to hear the details.  The game is easy to play, and I want a quick win so I can mark it off the list.

I also Pokémon White against today as well.  I am getting ready to face the second Gym Leader.  My main party hasn't changed, but it will as soon as I get to a PC to get access to my other Pokémon.  Here are all of my new friends.























It was much more difficult getting these pictures to line up than I thought.

Anyway, I want to put either Timburr or Throh on my party to combat the Normal-type Pokémon of the Gym Leader.

And that's about it.  I am going to try and finish both Xenosaga Episode I and Ape Escape 3 tomorrow.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment