Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day 121: Overwhelmed

Today was spent wishing that I could play fifty games at once.  That seems to be the only way I can finish the challenge.  I have so many games I am working on, and lots more that I haven't even started.  And then with real life stuff as well, it's like there just isn't any chance of completing this thing.

I try to stay positive and laid back about the whole thing, playing it off as if I don't mind knowing that I won't finish the challenge, but you have to understand that I rarely start something that I can't finish.  So, knowing that I won't be able to complete this challenge upsets me.  And when you get a game that no matter how hard I try to finish like Xenosaga Episode I, it frustrates me to no end.  That and Final Fantasy XIII are at the top of my list of games that I wouldn't mind using as target practice or frisbees.

And it doesn't help that the majority of the games I have take so long to finish.  Like, why do I like RPGs so much!?  Yeah, they have great stories and stuff, but they aren't really made for something like this challenge.

Anyway, tomorrow.  Tomorrow I am going to try my best to play as much as possible.  I don't have anything going on that I know of, so I will aim for finishing something.

Well, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment