Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day 97: A short update.

I played Xenosaga Episode I today.  Today, I just wanted to get the rest of MOMO's Ether Abilities.  I read about their locations, and spent a long time looking for them.  But I did move to the second tower in the Song of Nephilim.  However, the battles are really tough, and I keep dying.

I completed a few more quests in Final Fantasy Tactics A2.  I have a new party member as well.  It's that Adelle character who I don't trust.  I think she's going to end up hurting the party again at some point.

I wasn't able to play GTA Online today.  I guess the servers were having problems.

Sorry this is so short.  But I am not feeling the best right now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment