Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 114: Traipsing through the Woods

Today I did little in the gaming stuff.  I played a little Final Fantasy XIII, and a little Pokémon White.  I also played a little Osu!.  I didn't accomplish much in any of the games I played, but I still played.  I tried to play more, but things would keep popping up and preventing me from doing that.

Anyway, I am nearing the end of the Titan Trials in Final Fantasy XIII.  I am glad there are Save Points, because I would have hated to start over there.

And I am still in the forest trying to stop Team Plasma from taking off with the Dragon Skull.

And I increase my overall osu!mania ranking, even though I fell down the leaderboard in the monthly competitions.

So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment