Saturday, October 26, 2013

Day 117: Dust Collecting

Today I played a little of Final Fantasy XIII-2.  I managed to defeat the flan-thing that Snow is fight when you first get to 300 A.F.  I somehow stuck it out long enough to defeat it.  And it was on the first try as well.  After that, I got two artefacts, and discovered two new times.  And then I discovered yet another new time when I went to the Coliseum.

I think that will be my main game for tomorrow.  I also want to try Xenosaga Episode I once more.  Maybe after these last few days of not thinking about it will allow me to win finally.

I am also starting yet another attempt at finishing the main story of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

Other than that, I spent the day sleeping.  I really need to try and catch up on my sleep.  Since I am still in the Pinwheel Forest, sleep will be the only thing I catch tonight.  Anyway, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment