Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day 112: 112/1 Days

I tried to finish Xenosaga Episode I today.  And again, I failed in my attempt.  I managed to get Albedo's HP down to about 2,000.  I guess that was a good attempt.  After he powered up his Ether Attack, he one-shot KO'd Shion, Jr., and chaos.  It wouldn't be so bad if there was a Save Point right there before the boss area.  But no, I have to once again go down that elevator.

The only other gaming activity I did today was watch the cutscenes of 358/2 Days in order to get the six trophies associated with the game.  It was okay.  I still think it would have been better to just include the entire game instead of just the cutscenes and provide text of the story.  Oh well.

Well, I am off to play Pokémon, maybe.  I don't know.  The only thing I do know is that what I play will NOT be Xenosaga Episode I.  Not tonight, at least.

So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play?

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment