Friday, October 18, 2013

Day 109: A Little Walk in Unova

The only gaming I did today was while I was waiting to get my check at work.  I played Pokémon White, and all I did in the game was a few random battles in the tall grass.  I saw a Pidove, but at the last second Ticker (Patrat) got a critical hit on Pidove and knocked it out.  I haven't seen one since.

I learned that there are quite a few wi-fi spots near my location at work.  This has changed a lot since the last time I used my DS at work.

Anyway, my goal for the weekend is to finish Xenosaga Episode I, and work on Ape Escape 3 and Pokémon White.

I am excited to get my newest game purchases.  They should arrive in the beginning of next week.  And with that, I have nothing else to report for tonight.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment