Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day 122: Trophy Hunting

I started the day playing Metal Gear Solid 2.  I am nearly finished with Solid Snake's part of the game.  After that, I downloaded the new maps for Osu!.  I also played some multiplayer.

After that, I worked on Pokémon White.  I leveled up some of my party.  I exchanged Timburr for Woobat.

The main game I played today was Need for Speed: Most Wanted.  A friend asked for my help in getting a few trophies in multiplayer.  I was happy to help.  However, I didn't have the latest update of the game.  And for some reason, it takes forever for NFS:MW updates to download.  I had to wait most of the day for it to finish.  The worst part was that power went out while it was downloading the first time.  I had to start all over and do it again.

Anyway, we played for a while.  We each earned a few trophies.

Well, I have work in the morning, and so I am going to end this here for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment