Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 95: I fell asleep...

So, the only game I played today was Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift.  And that was because there was a mix-up at work and I couldn't get started until after 9am.  If I hadn't brought my DS along with me, I would have been bored out of my mind for five hours with nothing to do.  Luckily, I planned ahead.

Anyway, I have completed 13 quests.  Negotiation is at 13, Aptitude is 14, Teamwork is 8, and Adaptability is 8.  I completed two Clan Trials, and that's why Negotiation and Aptitude is so much higher than the other two stats.  As for my party members, Luso is a Level 8 Soldier, Meiza (Nu Mou) is a Level 8 White Mage, Larea (Viera) is a Level 9 Fencer, Ganoslal (Bangaa) is a Level 9 White Monk, Rally (Hume) is a Level 8 Thief, and Grolius (Moogle) is a Level 9 Animist.

I must say, the equipment selection at this stage of the game is really poor.  And it depends on what I bring to the bazaar, so I guess it's really my fault that the shop has no selection.  But I can only bring what I am given in battle, and that isn't much. Anyway, so far I like the game.

And that's about it for today.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment