Monday, October 28, 2013

Day 119: I am an idiot sometimes.

I learned today that I am able to go back up the elevator in Xenosaga Episode I without having to battle all of those Gnosis again.  That is great news!  It made getting my butt kicked by the final boss not as frustrating.  I tried several times today to win, but still couldn't do it.  Each time I made it to the final fight, but I lost when a sudden Dark Omen attack occurred.  I never had a chance to prepare for the blast.  If I could have guarded, I could probably have won.

I have made it to Castelia City in Pokémon White.  I finally got out of the woods in Pinwheel Forest.  Now, I will challenge the Gym, and hopefully move on quickly.  I am almost to the point where I stopped playing the first time.  As for my Pokémon, I have evolved a couple.  I have Servine now, as well as a Musharna.  There are also that a few should be evolving soon.

And then I spent several hours playing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.  I did a couple quests, but nothing pertaining to the main story.  I joined the Thieves Guild.  Right now, my character is only at Level 2 with the Assassin job class.  I really like the experience system in Oblivion compared to that of Skyrim.  I think when I continue playing it (whenever that will be), I will try and work on the main story.

However, I am really wanting to get Xenosaga Episode I finished first.  I just have to be even more defensive than I already am.

Well, that's all from me.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment