Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day 104: A slow day in the Galaxy

The only game I played today was Xenosaga Episode I.  I somehow made it past the enemies that gave me all of that trouble before.  I used the Ether Skills of MOMO and Shion in order to get through it all.  And after all of those difficult enemies, the Boss waiting at the end of the tower was so easy to beat.

Now that I am in the third tower, I am actually scared of the enemies waiting.  They look so creepy.  And from what I have fought so far, they will only get creepier.  Bodies splitting open to reveal saw blades.  Ew!

I am still on the leader board in the monthly osu!mania competition, despite not actually playing for a few days.  I am now in 32nd position.  The overall rankings haven't changed much since the last time I played either.  I have a lot of new maps to play.  I think I will let them build up the plays, that way when I come in and play them there will be points available to add to my ranking.

Well, that's all for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment