Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 101: When I'm not playing video games...

I'm usually watching other people play video games.  I watch a lot of LPers on YouTube and Twitch.  And in today's entry, I thought I'd talk about some of my favorites.

First up is GypsyElder.  She is a member of a Final Fantasy forum I like to visit.  Watching her play Catherine got me interested in the game, and she also helped me out when I would get stuck in the puzzles.  She's much better at the game than I am.  She's conquering Babel, and I am struggling on Easy Mode.

Along with Catherine, she plays a bunch of other games as well.

Next is MageKnight404.  He is probably one of my favorite LPers on YouTube nowadays.  When I play Xenosaga Episode I, I almost always have his series on the game playing at the same time.  Right now in my playthrough of the game, I would be at his episode 94.  However, I am only up to episode 52 of actually watching his LP.  I really enjoy watching his live streams on Twitch as well.

And finally, I will mention some of my favorite series' to watch.  I like Josh Jepson's Fallout 3 LP.  It was another that I watch while playing the game.  And I enjoyed watching Donnabellez' LP of Katamari Damacy.  And though I can't stand NintendoCapriSun at all anymore, I really am entertained when I watch almost anything from TheRunawayGuys.

As for my gaming for today.  I work on completing Grand Theft Auto V.  Although for the amount of time I played, I didn't actually get a whole lot done.  I am 57.61% complete now.  I have finished all of the random events.  There are only three more strangers and freaks missions, and 24 story missions left to complete.  And it's only taken almost 31 hours to get this far.

And in Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, I completed a few more missions. And after that, I passed a couple Clan Tests to raise my Clan stats.  I have each member of my party at Level 11-12.  Most have already learned all of the abilities of the starting jobs that I have access to.  I just have to find the items needed to add more advanced equipment from the bazaar.

Well, that's all from me.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment