Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 111: The Monkeys are back in their Cages!

I finished the main story of Ape Escape 3.  It was a fun game.  Definitely something that kept me from being depressed that it rained most of the day today.  I captured Specter and saw the ending credits.  Now, I could continue playing, because there are monkeys that I didn't capture.  But those are just lackeys.  All they do is add to the completion percentage.

I played Osu! as well today.  I played maps that I haven't played since my first few weeks as a player.  I was very surprised to see some of those old scores.  Some of them are really bad.  But I definitely improved them today.  One song gave me enough points to jump from #12,701 in the world ranking to #11,659.  I am very happy with that.  Right now though, I am #11,658 worldwide, and #643 in the United States.  There are still so many maps I can improve on, so who knows where I'll be on the leaderboard when I am done.

In Osu! World Cup news, there are 19 teams pending acceptance into the tournament.  There's also quite a discussion as to whether FL (Flashlight Mode) should be an accepted mode to play in.  But it has moved from that to the fact that the rules state the slots for teams are first come, first serve; but some teams are not even being moved into the pending category, as if the organizers are waiting for other teams to apply.  Now in my opinion this seems underhanded and shady.  Nowhere in the rules does it state that positions in the tournament are reserved.

I am just glad that I am not competing.  I feel sorry for the smaller or lesser known countries that applied and didn't get moved to pending.  I think that every country that wants to compete should be given the chance.  Even if it takes longer than what was planned to determine the winner.

I received Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix and Pokémon Black 2 in the mail today.  Both of them work perfectly.  Other than that, I haven't had much of a chance to play them.  Also, I tried and failed at reaching the final boss in Xenosaga Episode I once again today.  I managed to get to the bottom of the elevator this time, though.

Well, tomorrow I will just try again.  And that's about it for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment