Monday, October 7, 2013

Day 98: Rage Moment

I had a bit of a rage moment when I was playing Osu! today.  I kept missing only one note in every map I played, and so I would retry the maps.  Well, it became really frustrating, and I slammed both hands on the computer keyboard and broke one of the little tabs that elevate it to raise the angle of the keyboard.  So, now I am using some GBA game cartridges to adjust the angle of the keyboard to make typing more comfortable.  Why was I being so sore?  I was trying to raise my score in this month's competition.  I rank #29, and I am so close to moving up the list if I can just raise my score a little more.  The difference between me and #28 is only 15,588 points.  There is still a lot of points I could earn; 3,338,777 points to be exact.

In the end, I just did one of the maps that I don't have a near perfect score on, and I passed #28.  Now, I am 27,851 points below #27.  It looks like I will remain on the scoreboard for the rest of the competition, so I am not too worried about scrounging for the extra points.  I guess the rage moment was needed.  It had been boiling for so long, that it finally boiled over.  Now, I am as cool as ice water.

I played GTA Online today as well.  I am still ranked #6 in my crew.  I have 21,357 RP currently.  My specialty right now is racing.  And that's really weird considering I am horrible at racing in most other games.  I almost have enough money to purchase a house in the game.  I hope to do that soon.  My car is missing, and I don't know how to use the tracking.  That's something I want to do the next time I play.

I tried playing Xenosaga Episode I.  However, the battles are really difficult.  I tried different equipment to combat the attacks the enemies were throwing, but they are relentless.  And I tried fighting the Red King in Final Fantasy Tactics A2, but the battle was too difficult.  It doesn't seem fair that I can't use Black Magic spells, but the opponent can.  Oh well.  Maybe next time.

Well, that's all for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment