Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day 124: Month 4 Review

I totally forgot that yesterday was the end of the month.  I forgot to go back and look at what I did over the past month.  So, I will do that now.

Okay, so last month I finished three games.  And two of them were games I had never played before!  And they were quite long!

Now if only I could finish the game that has been mocking me for so long.

In current game playing news, I completed the third Gym in Pokémon White.  Now, my character is in the construction site/desert thing full of Sandiles.  I went and caught one, because I figured I might need a Ground type in my party for the next Gym.  The only thing I know about the Gym is that it gives out the Bolt Badge.  I assume it is an Electric-type Gym, in which case Ground types will be best.  Especially since my party contains two flying types (Pidove and Woobat).

Anyway, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment