Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day 136: Fallout: New Vegas - Initial thoughts

Okay, so I started playing Fallout: New Vegas today.  It's okay so far.  I had to get rid of my save file of Ni No Kuni in order to start it, but I didn't feel bad because I hadn't played it in months.  Anyway, it is very orange.  I had to change the color of the status stuff on the bottom of the screen in order to make the game seem less orange.  I like the story so far.  I haven't met any children in the game, which was something you have thrown at you in Fallout 3.  And at the price I paid for it, it was a good deal.

I had another osu! training session today.  I am getting better.  Not much better, but better.  After that was over, I went and played some of the newest maps that were added just for fun.  And since they didn't have a lot of plays on them, I earned performance points and raised my rank.  So now, instead of #307,224, I am now ranked #207,211.  And it was because of a few songs.  I fully expect to lose what performance points I have when the songs I earned them on get played more.  I just wasn't expecting there to be a jump of this size.

The plan for tomorrow is to bring either my DS or PSP with me to work just in case I have nothing to do and have to wait for stuff.  Then once I get home, I will probably play something on a console.  Then in the evening, it will be more osu! tournament training.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment