Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Days 142 and 143: Slumber

I had planned on post an entry yesterday, but I fell asleep.  I guess all the weirdness in my sleep pattern finally caught up with me, and conked out on the couch by the fire.  And then when I woke up, it was 7am and I just said that I'd just post one this evening to make up for it.

So, yesterday I worked some more on Tomb Raider, I am at Midas Palace right now.  I have one of the lead bars needed to progress to the next area.  I hate this area, because I always get lost.  I remember back when I first reached this area, I found it so funny to stand up on Midas' hand, and be turned to gold.  The sad thing is, I thought that first time it happened that I was meant to stand on the hand.  And I learned quickly that I was not supposed to do that.

I also sent a message to the Osu! tournament organizer about my recent rank improvement.  And I am clear to compete in the Beginner Tournament despite having a rank that would qualify me in the Advanced Tournament.  This is great, because I'd have no chance at all if I had to compete at the Advanced level.  I haven't had any training sessions with my training partner at all this week.  And now that there are 4 players competing in the Beginner Tournament, there's going to be more pressure in playing well.  Anyway, the deadline for signing up is still December 8, 2013; so there's a chance to have even more people join.

Now for today.  Today I started yet another Fallout 3 Game file.  I am horrible with keeping up a single file of Bethesda games.  They are just so good at the beginning when I am making my character how I want it to be, but then actually going forth into the world with the character is not something I feel like doing.  So, I need to be committed with my choices and finish the main story of this game.

In Final Fantasy XIII-2, I had to go online and look up information on Wild Artefact locations, because I couldn't advance.  But now I have gotten a different timeline for Academia.  And then I mastered all of the Brain Blast questions...with some help.  The questions were mostly easy for me to answer.  I didn't like the "Red or Black" and "Odd or Even" questions.  And how was I supposed to know about some obscure person in a time that I haven't learned about.  I think the game was expecting you to do these things multiple times to get all of the correct answers.  Well, I had no time for that, and so I looked online for the answers to some of them.

I cleared another stage of the chapter in Dissidia Final Fantasy after Cosmos "dies".  It took some luck (well, a lot of luck), but I am now at the stage where there is an boss enemy and the insignia.  It's the boss that comes after Kefka.  I haven't scanned the area yet to see how it is.  But I do know that there are three enemies blocking me from even advancing two squares.

Well, that's all for this double day entry.  So, for the coming day(s), enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment