Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 128: Locking the doors.

Today's main game was  Kingdom Hearts.  I completed a few areas today.  First, I finished Olympus Coliseum.  After that, I went Deep Jungle or whatever the Tarzan level is called and locked that place all nice and good.  And then I locked up Traverse Town.  Sora, Donald, and Goofy are at Level 20-ish.  I think Donald is at Level 19.  Anyway, the group has learned the Red Trinity.  And I am finding puppies left and right.  Which is really good, because no one should lock puppies up in treasure chests.  That's just cruel.

I earned a couple more trophies for the game as well.

Other than that, I have been having the normal trouble of choosing what else to play.  I mean Kingdom Hearts is a good game and all, but it can get boring after a while.  As much as I want to say focus on one at a time and play until I finish it, I know that I will just burn myself out of playing the game altogether if I do that.  So, I have been trying to decide what to play as well as Kingdom Hearts.  I think it is time for another Atari Anthology day to get a bunch of quick games out of the way.

Yeah, that can be the plan.  Anyway, that's all for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment