Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day 148: Writing in places other than here?

Unfortunately, I didn't play video games much today.  I did do something gaming related though, and that's what this entry will focus on.  But first, the actual gaming I did takes priority.

I played Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep today.  But, only for about ten minutes.  Enough time to enter Cinderella's world, watch the cutscene, fight a few Unversed, and then Save the Game.  I liked what I played.  That should count for something, right?

Anyway, the main thing I did today was write an article reviewing one of the new songs that is featured in Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.  The full article can be read by going over to http://www.enixorigin.com, where I am the newest site staff member.  I got the acceptance shortly after midnight this morning (I was awake until 3am this morning).  Anyway, I wanted to start off with writing for the site on the right foot, so I spent several hours writing and re-writing the article.  It's only been public for a couple hours.

More importantly, here's the link for you to go and read it! http://www.enixorigin.com/new-lightning-returns-song/

Well, that's all for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment