Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 127: Episode I done!

I completed the first bit of stuff at Wonderland in Kingdom Hearts today.  Again, I was pleased at the music and the new color scheme of the boss.  I then earned a couple trophies on PSN, one for locking the door, and another for completing the Gummi Ship route.  I also started over at Olympus Coliseum and fought in the games.  I defeated Cloud as well.  I saved after the battle, so I am ready to take on Cerberus whenever I start playing again.

And some big news.  I finally finished Xenosaga Episode I!  It only took one attempt today.  I made sure that everything that could be useful to the party was used on the party.  Defend stuff, Quick, all of it.  The party survived two Dark Omen attacks!  When I saw that Sophie Peithos was down to only 2,700 HP, that was when I went up a gear from holding back and playing defensive to going all out and not caring who got hurt in the process.

And then the final cutscenes!  Oh, all of the feels right there!  I was like, KOS-MOS is seriously going to sacrifice herself?!  And then I remembered that wasn't going to happen because she is in the second game.  But still, the feels!

My PSP stuff is all on its way.  I should start receiving everything by the end of the week.  I am excited to see how a PSP works.  Well, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment