Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 144: Duodecim initial thoughts

The only gaming I did today was when I was waiting today.  Waiting for the newspapers to show up.  Waiting for someone to come to the office so I could get my check.  Just waiting.  And the game I played while I was doing all this waiting was Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy.  This entry will about my thoughts on what I've played so far.

I like how there's a World Map.  I don't like having to play as Lightning.  I like the Assist thing they added to the game.  I don't like how Kain is a stupid jerk face and attacked Bartz.  I like how I don't get punished for going after every treasure chest.

And that's pretty much it.  I am stuck at the battle against Kain.  He's so tough, and Lightning is so weak.  Why couldn't I play as someone else instead of stupid Lightning.  Just because she's the mascot of the franchise right now, I shouldn't be forced to play as her in every game.

In other news, I am seriously considering pre-ordering Lightning Returns.  And the HD version of Final Fantasy X/X-2.  Yes, I have already have the PS2 versions of X and X-2, but it would still be nice to have this new version.  I want to finally experience the Dark Aeons and Final Mission and stuff the North American audience didn't get to see.  And getting Lightning Returns just makes sense because I have the first two games.  Why not complete the collection?

I have a wireless mouse now for my computer.  I will be getting used to it in preparation for the Osu! tournament.  And it will take a lot of getting used to.  It's smaller than my old mouse.  But I have a few weeks yet before the tournament, so there's plenty of time.  And if it doesn't work out, I always have my other mouse.

Well, that's all for this entry.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment