Sunday, November 17, 2013

Day 139: Raiding Again

I have made it to the Coliseum in Tomb Raider.  I am almost to the point in the game where I have always become bored with the game and just stopped playing.  But I haven't gotten to the part yet, and I hope I can power through it and finish the game.  I don't even know how long this game is.

Anyway, I had to stop playing because I change the brightness of my screen I have connected to the PS2.  Before I continue playing, I will switch it over to one of the other TVs in the house.  We have nine television sets in the house, but only four get used on a somewhat regular basis.  One of the things you deal with when you live in a house that at one time had five people living in it, and now only two people live there.

In other news, I think I will have to get a new mouse for my computer.  Especially if I am going to have as good a chance at competing in any Osu! tournaments.  My mouse has been acting as if it's not connected all the time, and sometimes will stop scrolling and stuff.  When I play, it will drop the track and make me lose the combo.  I have tried pressing the button harder, thinking that may help, but it isn't.

If I am going to get a new mouse, I will have to do it soon.  That way it will give me enough time to get used to it before the tournament.

Well, that's about it for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment